FGC Construction’s core competency is the management and installation of critical power equipment such as UPS Systems and Generators.
We work in all states in the contiguous US. We have relationships with all major manufacturers of UPS and Generator Equipment. FGC is a national distributor for most major (UPS) Uninterruptible Power System and Generator OEM brands.
The UPS and Generator systems are the main electrical capacity support system in the data center. The sizing, operation and continuity between the two is of most importance to the operation of your computer loads. Delivery of consistent, sterilized electrical power to racks is as important as the mechanical side cooling taking heat away from the racks.
The replacement of the generator and/or UPS system requires important planning.
We talk about UPS and Generator with many same planning points. As they are reliant to power distribution capabilities, dependent on your load profile, and ultimately need to work together and at a proper size to operate correctly.
Important Data Center Generator and UPS services we provide are:
- UPS/Generator Sizing and load assessment
- Power Distribution System assessment to accommodate new equipment
- Location, permitting
- Wire Sizing, one lines, proper assessment of electrical installation costs
- Heat Load, impact assessment, proximity, and airflow
- Physical Delivery, Offload, Rigging, Setting, pads, location
- Physical connections, Electrical, SNMP, Power in/out
- Startup, Integration, and Commissioning
FGC Construction is an experienced team that is used to working in live mission critical facilities and understand the proper procedures for working in specific areas of a facility.
Please contact one of our FGC Construction Team of professionals today to assist in your upcoming UPS System or Generator Installation project.