FGC Construction performs a wide range of data decommissioning services for large, mission-critical facilities across the nation.
We have an abundance of experience with working in live mission critical facilities and understand the proper procedures for decommissioning specific areas of a facility, or even the entire footprint.
We ensure all systems are strategically removed to ensure a safe, clean, and efficient project. We take full responsibility in making sure all items being disposed of are properly handled and end up in the correct industrial waste facilities. Our staff can also evaluate decommissioned equipment and provide project savings with our buyback options. Throughout the decommissioning process, we provide complete coordination with our contractors and vendors, while maintaining a high level of communication with our customers. You can feel confident in putting your decommissioning project in our hands.
Important notes about decommissioning
- Impact to facility, live or decommissioned removal
- Entrance/Egress, effect on building
- Disposal, proper disposal certification and safe techniques
- Recycle, proper assessment of recycling of data center equipment
- Equipment value, proper assessment of equipment value
- Expectation post decommission, clean area, debris
FGC Decommissions the following Equipment
- Generator and switchgear decommissioning
- UPS and Battery decommissioning
- Power Distribution, electrical wire, racking decommissioning
- HVAC, ductwork, mechanical plumbing decommissioning
- Raised Floor removal
- Data Center Rack removal and disposal
Please contact one of our FGC Construction Team of professionals today to discuss decommissioning for your upcoming project.